- INFORMATION COLLECTED - We collect personally identifiable information when you register with any of our family of brands via our websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (collectively, our "Sites and Apps") and when you use any of our products or services. Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is any information about you that is can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, Facebook Connect sign-in information (if applicable), and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available. In addition, if you send email invitations to friends and family to allow them to view your pictures or saved projects, or if you invite them to participate in Recently, Inc. share sites, those email addresses are PII.Also, your account includes an address book, which you can use to store email addresses of friends and family, and those email addresses are PII.We or our third party service providers may also collect information relating to your devices, including your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, location, and event information (such as application installations).If you order products or pay for services, we will need your shipping address, billing name and address, as well as your credit card number and expiration date.If you tag yourself, friends, family, or others in pictures, we may use facial recognition technology to help you tag and organize your pictures. These tags are based on the information you have provided to us and your recognition of individuals in certain photos. Using this information, we may suggest tags for your other photos. By using this tagging feature, you consent to receiving these suggestions. You, and not Recently, Inc., are responsible for any tags you create.
- INFORMATION SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES - From time to time we share the personal information we collect with trusted companies who work with or on behalf of us. We may share personal information within our family of brands. We may also combine personal information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our partners. These companies may use your personal information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products and events that may be of interest to you and for other promotional purposes. Information sharing allows us to introduce new resources based on your interests and needs. With that in mind, when you purchase an item, your customer information may be shared with other select companies whose products and services you may find useful and those select companies will handle, store, retain, use, share and access personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies, and we disclaim any and all liability relating thereto.Every now and then, we will invite customers to take part in surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes. The information we collect from these surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes may be matched with individual customer accounts and used by our family of brands to improve your overall customer experience, and may be shared with select third partiesIf you log in through Facebook Connect, information you provide to us may be shared with Facebook."Do Not Track" Notice: "Do Not Track" ("DNT") is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the sites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information about you. Our sites do not currently respond to "Do Not Track" settings. For further details regarding DNT, visit donottrack.us.
- CHILDREN'S INFORMATION - Our Sites and Apps are not intended for children, and we will not knowingly collect PII from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will remove his or her PII from our files.
- ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES - You have the right and ability to edit your member account information on our Sites and Apps at any time. You can opt in or out of receiving future communications from us about special offers and new product information, you can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive, or you can change your marketing preferences by contacting us through the Contact Us page of any of our brands. We do reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we provide, such as service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY - We use a secure server (SSL) to encrypt your account data and personal information. We use other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the information we have collected, and to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information. Some of our transactional and payment services may be available through third party vendors, such as Stripe, and Your relationship with such vendor will be pursuant to a separate agreement between You and the applicable vendor. You understand and agree that Recently is not responsible for the availability or provision of such services or for such third party vendor’s non-performance or breaches of its agreement. Recently does not guarantee the availability, security, or delivery of such services or that You will be eligible for any vendor’s services. It is Your responsibility to address all issues with regard to a vendor, including payments, refunds, chargebacks, collections, and service outages, with such third party vendor. It is also Your responsibility, and You agree to comply with all applicable agreements you have with such vendors, as well as all laws and industry guidelines regarding payment and orders that apply to merchants, including laws with regard to taxes, privacy, and PCI guidelines.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER - ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF ANY OF OUR SITES AND APPS SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.